Enlarged uterus, tender stomach and back, due to hurtful pap smear, sore. Why?

hi i had a pap smear and i told the doctor the instrument he was using was hurting me and he kept on digging. he then decided to use a smaller instument inwhich he continued to be very rough because my cervix was up to high... now im very tender in my lower stomach and lower back. i told him i was told my uterus is enlarged none of these mattered as to how he handled me. now im sore. do you have any answers as to why this is
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012