Enlarged uterus, pressure on bladder, tender stomach, bloated, enlarged fibroid. Solution?

I have a very enlarged uterus that puts a lot of pressure upon my bladder, In addition, It feels very tender and my stomach is very bloated which keeps me going to the bathroom 3-5 times per night. I am post-menopausal and have an enlarged fibroid that was discovered in 2004. This problem has gotten worse within the past 3 months. Is there any alternative method to shrinking both my fibroid and uterus without surgery?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013