Enlarged tonsils or throat infection after sour food. What is Rhinosinusitis with Anosmia?

i usually catch the throat infection or enlarged tonsils after having any sour food like lemon,pickle tamarind etc. my nostrils become swollen specially my right side . and i have a breathing problem from my nostrils. when i m lying with my left seems like any congestion or passing area is not free, it occurs specially in humid or cold weather. i have less smell and taste. My ENT Doctor tested my nose and tounge and dignose Submandibular Sialodanitos.and Rhinosinusitis with Anosmia/Hypogeusia. DNS-R/Hypertrohied Turbinate . My CT-SCAN opinion report was B/L Maxillary polyps.Right middle ethmoidal sinusitits. but from 7-8 months i have no exact smell of any eatables, cooking oil , cosmetics,fuel, they gives me foul smell. sometimes it feels like a lemony smell in every thing.or very bad s so dificult to eat food without any smell or taste. why it is occurring? what is this disorder and how i can overcome from it & regain my taste & sense of smell.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012