Enlarged testicles, obesity. Surgery required to reduce size. Cost of surgery?

Is there somtimes an age issuse where the testicle area gets to large(or obesity might have grown there) and requires surgery(or later obesity subsides). and if sugery is required is there a specific fund raiser program(also), (long term hospitality(costs) required), no insurance a smile face is my first payment
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Testicle cannot be enlarged due to obesity.
Most probably the scrotal skin might got enlarged and looking big .It can be due to obesity.
If you want to get it reduced,Scrotoplasty can be done and reduce the size of it.
I am sorry that i do not have any idea of fund raising programme.
If it is not causing any problem,you can leave it.
Anyhow,consult a surgeon/Urologist and proceed.
Wish you good health