Enlarged stomach, back and stomach pain, breathing difficulty, muscle pain and swollen legs. Blood report showing high estrogen, potassium and amylase levels. Need suggestions

I have been having these issues with my belly its so swollen like I m about to deliver ( I feel like my stomach is going to explode open, has a heavy feeling) toss and turn because of my stomach in the way, back pains, right lower side (sharp pains) in two spots (close together) in stomach have to rush to bathroom like when pregnant, have had off and on diarrrhea for past month sometimes lasting 4 days, breathing heavy at times even when sitting, no energy, aching muscles, two days ago both of my legs swelled up and I felt like my stomach and legs were connected with the swelling ( but has gone down now) Had blood tests come back says I am producing too much estrogen and my potassium levels are way too high. Amylase is really high. Vitamin D low 21 and B12 borderline (which both of these I take now 5,000 D and 1,500 B12 daily). I have four appointments coming in the next week. I am concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012