Enlarged spleen, damaged liver, low WBC, platelet count, cold. Liver transplant done. Prognosis?

I had a liver tranplant 12 years ago but the last 3 months my spleen is enlarged and I am waiting for my biopsy to come back I had a light and the dr told me that my liver is really damaged. The reason for my first transplant was I had primary billiary scherios they think it is back and if so I will not be going on a tranplant list. My stomach is enlarged and my white cells and platets are very low and I am cold all the time. I just got a cold can I fight this and how long can I live with this disease? I really need some answers
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012