Enlarged spleen and green stools. Sore throat and treated for bacterisa. Why sudden death?c

my son died at the age of two years two months .he had a slightly enlarged spleen .green stools atemperature of 39.2.a history of high temperature. lived in a damp enviroment.he was diognosed with a sore throat and treated for a bacteria infection he did not have.they said he had avirus which was not enouth to kill him. They tested the most seven most comon virus he did not have one of them. he died sudenly in his sleep.we dont know what he realy died from.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012