Enlarged right ovary, cysts seen in left ovary, retroverted uterus. Will this lead to infertility?

I am rXXXXX 24 years old my right overy enlarged size it measures 5.47cm*4.20cm an echo filled cyst (1.8cm*1.4cm)is seen in it few other small cyst are seen. it is adherent to my left overy few small cyst are seen . uterus is retroverted,measures 8.01cm*3.77cm.clearendometrial echo is identified no sol is noted pls tell what happen in my future days not something worng i am not married
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

The cyst is not of concern. It may be just a simple cyst which will disappear in next cycle. Small cysts are nothing but follicles (eggs) which are normal.

Hence I suggest you enjoy life without thinking about anything. You are in perfect reproductive health.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
IVF & Infertility specialist.