Enlarged prostrate, done TRUS biopsy, no malignancy reported. Prescribed silodal. PSA test repeated, levels doubled. How to deal with this?

Dear Doctor, I am 55 years old & have enlarged prostrate. Due to high PSA (7.11), I was advised TRUS guided Biopsy (16 cores) - which was performed a month ago & NO Malignancy has been reported. In the interim , I was asked to take Silodal 8 capsules to ease the flow of urine . As I was advised to repeat the PSA test after 1 month, I did the same & observed thast my PSA level has more than doubled to 15.12. What could be the reason & how to deal with it ?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012