Enlarged prostate due to a single shot of testosterone. Will operation of varecocle reduce the size, relieve urination problem ?

I had enlaged prostate due to a single shot of testo. Prostate size has decreased but i do have a varecocle left grade III quite ball type. Going to have operation of varecocele in 20 days time. Will this also decrease the size od prostate. I developed the new problem of urine pressure while satnding once or twice it leaked looked control lost but now control has been gained but pressure looks the same and urination releives. No dripping. Have low libido and inconsistant ED problem which sometimes becomes ok. Will the operarion of varecocle put the size of my prostate abck, relieve the urination problem, correct Ed, and increase my natural libido. I am 65 enjoying good health.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013