Enlarged, painfless, submental lymph node. Nose congestion. Can you help?

hi dr, i am amr ,19 years old, a medical student in my second year, i have noticed an enlarged PAINLESS submental lymph node 2 days ago, i also noticed another one just anterior to the old one today i think it is swelling also, i have no other enlarged nodes. i dont have fever, night sweats , mucle wasting, weight loss , no problem with my teeth. i have acne since puberty i guess , i have injured myself while shaving about 1 or 2 days before noticing the swelling, since we are changing seasons i have signs of common cold that i get every year, i have congestion in my nose, can u plz help meeee thnx in advance
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012