Enlarged ovaries with multiple cysts and central stroma suggestive of poly cystic ovaries. Taking ayurvedic medication. No periods. Any remedy?

problem: both ovaries are enlarged in size with multiple tiny peripherally placed cysts and central stroma, suggestive of polycystic ovaries. last month onwards im taking medicine from ayurvedic they given 3 months course to continue. 1st month is over still i didnt get periods but this month i have period stomach pain ONLY on 12,13,14 days. My FSH 5.62.mlu/ml, leuteinizing hormone 15.20 mlu/ml, TSH 2.36Ulu/ml, ESR 22MM. what is the reason not having periods after taken medicine also. i have question how this cysts will cure in way it will come out, any symtoms that i can find my pcos is cure. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013