Enlarged occipital lymph node, poor hearing. Blood test normal. Repeat ultrasound required?

I had an ultrasound this week and it showed abnormal occipital lymph node (enlarged and feels hard) and a few others enlarged. They are requesting another ultrasound this week. I ve noticed my hearing getting worse in right ear, tonight it seems to suddenly has worsen and I can hardly hear out of it. My bloodwork was normal, I have not been feeling sick or flu ...but do have a headache and very fatigued. Sound I go to the hospital to have the ultrasound done right away or can this wait?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012