Enlarged lymph nodes in throat, no cough or sore throat, increased frequency, urinalysis normal. Possible reasons?

Hi, I am a medical student and a friend of mine asked me about a recent health concern. She is a 23 year old female who traveled to Australia in July, and since her travel, she s had enlarged lymph nodes in her throat (I m assuming she s talking about her tonsils, as hers have not been removed). She does not have a sore throat , or a cough. She has also experienced increased urinary frequency since July. She has no dysuria , the urine is clear, and urinalysis found no irregularities. Blood cultures show no growth. Past medical history is negative except for the flu when she was younger; she does not have the flu now. I haven t encountered anything like this in my studies, nor could I find anything in an online search. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012