Enlarged lymph nodes behind ears, tired, loose stools, nausea, itchy neck. Blood work normal

Enlarged lymph nodes, under the chin , nape of neck, and behind the ears, I am so tired by not doing anything, the last two weeks I have had loose stools , nausea, I don t feel like eating, but haven t lost any weight, the back of my neck is so itchy but I have no rash, headaches every day for six months, blood work came back with no inflammation in my system. I Ultrasound said my lymph nodes were enlarged but not by scale
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012