Enlarged lymph node, prolonged periods. CAT scan for abdomen done. Ovarian cancer?

Last yr I had a MRI for back surgery they noticed my patrol I aortic lymph node was slightly enlarged. My doctor had me do a CAT scan with Berium and dye. There was nothing to be alarmed about, is what I was told. I haven't had any symptoms but in JulynInstarted my period and it didn't stop until September. The doc had me do another CAT scan of abdomen and pelvis with barium and dye. She said my lymph node had doubled in size. I have no symptoms other than a really long period. No pain or anything. No cancer on either sides of my family. I am 5' 10" and weigh 334lbs. Everything online suggests ovarian cancer. Scary!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013