Enlarged liver, elevated liver enzymes. Blood test showing hepatitis A. Altered immunoglobulin levels. What does it mean?

I have had elevating liver enzimes for past 2-3 months, my liver is enlarged. The Dr. said he could feel that it was enlarged plus an Ultra Sound confirmed it was enlarged an excessively fatty. I have a lot of pain, and blood tests just came back with hepatitis A Ab, TOTAL. REACTIVE The only other abnormal results was IMMUNOGLOBULIN A 4 L . My PHENOTYPE IS PI*MM. What does this indicate? I do not drink at all, try and eat healthy, am happily married, and 70.9 years of age. I feel fatigued and am in pain most the time. I had a completely normal ultra sound 16 months ago.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013