Enlarged liver and spleen, high alkaline phosphatase, short height. What is going on?

hello, I have a friend of mine whose son has the next signs - liver and spleen are enlarged - alkaline phosphatase is high - his is short for his age and his weight is low( he is 13 y.o boy) - on his skin there are vessels seen - he is mentally okey They went for many places but so far nobody can explain to them what is going on - when he was born he was fine - his delay began approximately when he was one year old. many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012