Enlarged left testicle with burning sensation during urination

Hello, i have a hardened and enlarged left testicle at the moment. I ve had it for a month or so now. There is no lumps that I can feel or see by doing a self exam. I also get a dull pain in my lower torso and down towards my groin. I also have a slightly burning urination, but I haven t been sexually active with any guys or girls. I m really worried about this because idk what it is and I don t want to get killed over it. Please help! I m 16 years old and I m about 5 foot 6. I haven t had a school physical since about 6th grade (i m about to go into 11th)
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011