Enlarged heart, cardiologist prescribed medicines, persisting chest pain, angio results clear, internist advised stopping medicines. Suggestion?

I recwntly had some health issues and had a series od tests including an echo stress test ecg and then saw a cardiologist who told me that i had a heart attack an enlarged heat and was going to book an angiogram for me. he put me on some heart meds right away. I after that had some chest pains and went to the local ER they had a hard time listening to me about what my cardiologist said because of my age. I am a female 41 year old. They booked the angio and the results were clear. The internist at the local hospital told me stop taking rhe heart meds and that therw is nothing wrong with me. What should i do? Who do i listen to the cardiologist or the internist.y
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012