Enlarged fibroid tumor. Erratic thyroid hormone levels. Sensitive to cold, headaches, dizziness. MRI scheduled to rule out pituitary tumor

i am 41 y/o woman with enlarged fibroid tumor--recently had eratic tsh , t3, t4 levels on lab. First time they are elevated, second time normal--sensitive to cold, headaches, dizziness . No medications were given and was told I will need to have MRI to rule out tumor of pitituary gland in few weeks. ok to wait? and do you think symptoms are related to fibroid or thyroid?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012