Enlarged fatty liver. Udizia prescribed. What is the medication used for?

my liver is mildly enlarged in size(18cm) and normal shape.echotexture is uniformly increased suggestive of fatty liver .no focal lesions seen.the intra-heptic biliary radicles are not dilated.portal vein, hepatic veins and ivc show anechoic lumen and thin walls.portal vein is normal in caliber.cbd is not dilated. sgot (ast) 51 IU/L. sgpt ( alt ) 116IU/L. cholestrol(total), serum 143mg/dl. hdl 51mg/dl ldl 68mg/dl. vldl 24mg/dl. triglycerides 124mg/dl. my height is 165cm & weight is 75kg. what i have to do ? how to overcome the situation? for what purpose udizia-300mg is used?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012