Enlarged breasts and nipples on the chest in men

actually i have enlarged nipples on both sides of my chest ,im male &26 yrs+.How to cure this Dr,kindly suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.
"Puffy nipples" is among the most common forms of gynecomastia. This glandular tissue accumulation is concentrated under and typically confined to the areola, or can be slightly extended outside the areola forming a dome shaped appearance to the areola.
If its size is same from birth it is normal, if it has increased recently then you have consult surgeon for examination.
Gynecomastia can be due to number of causes, like certain drug may be responsible, if you are on any medication that also have to be reviewed.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.