Enlarged abdomen, no periods. Ultrasound pelvis, pregnancy test done. Taken contraceptive injection. Pregnant, stress, hormonal change?

Hello! I had a ultrasound pelvis test yesterday: the uterus is anteverter and of normal size, shape and echotexture with endometrial thickness of 5mm. The right and left ovaries measure 13 and 26ml in volume and the right ovary appears normal. There appears to be a dominant follicle involving the left ovary measuring 21mm. There is no suggestion of complication or other adnexal finding. I have 29yr and 2 kids.I had a 3 month contraceptive injection on feb. and no period since that 3 month end, but I feel so pregnant from about 1 week or more, my belly got huge that I look so pregnant but I have a negative blood test from yesterday. can I be pregnant? or is just stress and hormone?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer