Enhance skin color. Use skin lite cream?

Hello, Im wheatish complexion ,wana enhance my color. One of the clinic center suggested me to use skin light cream. it is in white tube, and the letters(SKIN LIGHT) is written in pink color. i have been started using this from last 4 days. jst wanna know is this the best cream for the fairness? if not please suggest some good cream.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
welcome to healthcare magic forum
i think you have visited fake clinic .
skinlite is not a normal fairness cream like other
it is used in special condition by dermatologist only
it contain steroid and other depigmentory agent which has side effect if not used properly
please stop it as early as you can .
apply good sun screen and you can use safer crea like melaglow from abbot or niltan from dr raddy.
i hope i answered your question