Engaged in foreplay, body parts touched. Periods delayed, having stomach infection. How to avoid pregnancy?

hii every one .... my girlfriend last month. she is start period on 23 or 24 january 2013 but in february we met on 23 rd february 2013 and did little romance.. my parts was tuched by her parts ...even i dont put my part in her parts only it was tuch nd i put my spearm out side of bed .....same day evening she got stumck pen coz of stmuck infection today is 6th march ... nd she is have stmuck infection nd her period is not hapening ......please tell me some body it any thing worng ..if any thing is worng so what should be do to avoid pregnency there any teblet.she is late 5 day her period
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013