Engaged in foreplay. Rubbed penis on vagina. Ejaculated outside. Took contraceptive pill. Pregnancy chances?

hi. i wanted to know if i could be pregnant. i had my first day of period on 17th feb 2013. on the 7th march 2013 i had foreplay with a guy. i gave blow job to the guy and he ejaculated on the floor. 10 mins after ejaculation ,we both got naked and he started rubbing his penis on my clitoris and vagina and ejaculated on my breast i wiped it off immediately. i could feel he was little wet and even i was. we rubbed for 2-3 minutes. it was 18th or 19th day on my cycle when this happened, and my cycle is usually 28 or 30 days. when i went home i washed my vagina with water, 1 hour later i saw traces of blood on the undergarment(i usually spot during ovulation ). and i consulted a doctor and 4 hours after the act, i took a emergency contraceptive pill. are there chances of me getting pregnant. we din not have any penetration or intercourse. please reply.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013