Engaged in anal sex. Bleeding before and after due date. Vaginal itching, pain while urinating. STD?

I am a 19 yet old female. I am not having vaginal sex with my boyfriend however we do other stuff and anal sex now and then. I have had a very strange menstural period this month. I bled a week before I was due and then again two weeks later. I finished my period about a week ago but lately I have had a pulse feeling in my vagina and itching wuite a bit. I also have pain when I urinate. I this a std? Or a uti? And how can I treat it without the awkward doctor visit?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013