Enervation, loss of self control, baldness. How can I get over this?

Hello Im S. Ahmed from Karachi, Im 29 and single, I had never sex. Im just getting frustrated, Im losing my mind, my energy, my self control, Im also getting bald. I dont know what should I do, I also visit porn sites I can stop myself. I cant marry. well I dont have enough money to get marry. I can wait for marry but I want my health back. Please Advice
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Hi Ahmed,

Let me tell you one thing. It is not that everybody will get everything in life. Please relax.

My suggestion to you is - Set your priorities first.

1. Earn enough money; earn a good quality living for yourself.

2. Be happy with yourself and with the things that you do.

3. Distract your mind and indulge in healthy hobbies. Watching porn sometimes is not all that bad as it helps in releasing your frustrations.

4. You should feel happy that you are 29 and single in life. For everything, there is a phase in life.

Do not be disheartened in life so early. I am sure you will soon be richer, healthier and better and will definitely marry.

Hold on to your peace and focus on what you need in life.

I wish this helps you.