Endoscopy shows vocal nodules. Not able to sing or talk in high tone. Severe?

Hi, Dr. Sumit Bhatti, I am 46 year old Lecturer and also do singing in spare time. I have past history of Sinusitis and had 2 operations one in 1992 for DNS and another in 2002 for Nasal Polyps. Since I talk a lot and also sing I had lot of Irritations in Throat which used to trouble a lot. Now, since 20th August 2012 I got a sore thoat which resulted in voice loss for which I was prescribed Antibiotics but the voice didnt improve. again the ENT doctor Prescribed Stereoid Evapred for a week but that too didnt work. After almost a month I consulted another ENT who did Endoscopy and said that I have got Vocal nodules and advised me 14 days vocal rest without any medications. Now after about a week my voice has improved about 80% but I am not able to talk or sing in high tone. Is the problem severe or it will go on its own as in the past.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012