Endoscopy shows severe gastritis/erosive esophagus, had upper abdominal pain, nausea, orange/yellow soft stools, headache. Solution ?

I am 25 and recently had an Edoscopy done, and it showed severe gastritis/erosive esophogas. I have been in severe upper abdominal pain , nausea , pain reaching into my chest and back, orange/yellow soft stools , headache, fatigue , severe bloating of my upper abdomen, and it hurts when I take a deep breath. My GI refuses to see me, and claims if I am in this much pain, I should go to the ER. I go to the ER and they say they cant help me and tell me to see my GI the next day. It is a frustrating cycle. My lab work has been normal, but they refuse to do any other testing such as a xray or CT. I am also starting to be lethargic at times, and the pain and bloating keeps getting worse. Please Please HELP ME!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013