Thanks for your query.
* Firstly, Stomach cancer
at this age is rare. Taking an Endoscopic biopsy
does not mean it is cancer.
* Secondly, Prolonged nausea is most commonly due
- to chronic acidity (particularly as a result of a infection/inflammation by a bacteria called H.pylori.). H.pylori infection is usually diagnosed through biopsy of inner lining of the stomach/duodenum
. A 10-14days' course of anti-H.pylori therapy eradicates the infection.
- Chronic indigestion
due to harmful bacteria overwhelming the good bacteria in the intestine. A course of Probiotics, such as, lactobacilli, along with digestive enzymes overcome this problem.
- Chronic Protozoal infection
(amoebae, giardia) which can be easily treated with a course of metronidazole
group of drugs.
- Worms in the intestine :- a deworming course eliminates worms.
- A sluggish intestine, whereby which the movement of food through the stomach and across the intestine is slower than normal. Prokinetic agents relieve the condition.
If I were your treating doctor, I would have - pending your appointment with GI doctor- prescribed Probiotics, Pro-kinetics, deworming course and, of course, anti-H.pylori therapy along with anti-acids + anti-nausea drug, such as, ondansetron
You may discuss my views/opinion/recommendations with your GI doctor, who would know what is best for you.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Rakesh Karanwal