Endoscopy shows RUT positive. Prescribed Pantocid for stomach pain. Should I continue tablet?

I had endoscopy and report shows Rut positive. had Pantocid kit for two weeks. 5 months are over. Still have pain in the stoamch if I do not take tablet. Everyday I take a rabium 20 in the morning then there is no pain. Should I continue this tablet. It is working for me like a pain killer. If I do not take the next day starts discomfort and pain in the stomach . Should I continue the same tablet or any other?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012