Endoscopy showing acute gastritis. Was treated for amoebiasis. Had worm therapy using zentel. How to get rid of the epigastric pain?

i have developed severe gastritis on endoscopy following therapy of acute amoebiasis [ taken full course of metonidazole, norflox + tinidazole , anti worm therapy called zentel and few local country medicines ] diarroheoa is controlled 50 % but stolls are still soft [not formed]. lot of borborogmy and flatulance with epigastric pain. and now have severe cold and cough. if i take any anibiotic - then gets gastritis worse. on paracetamol only but borborogmy with flatulance not controlling plz guide pk moghe
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012