Endometrium echo thikness and ovarian cyst, is there any serious problem to conceive ?

hi I am trying to conceive from last two month. to know the condition of my repro organs, I had TVS, which revealed that my endometrial echo is 1.07cm on the 21st day of my monthly cycle and i hav multiple cysts problem in my right ovary . is there any serious problem to conceive? my doc suggest me to hav EB test as she said that my endometrium is thik, wat does it mean? plz help if anybody know about it. thanks in advance
Asked On : Thu, 15 Jul 2010