Endometriotic cyst removed by laproscopic surgery. Chances of getting pregnant normally?

Hi Doctor....I had a laproscopic surgery done last month. In the surgery it was found that both ovaries had Grade III endometriotic cyst and these were removed. Biopsy of this was done and confirmed that it is endometriotic cyst...I was informed that due to this cyst lumen traces were found in the ovum ...After laproscopy I m put on Meprate tablets for 2 months. The doctors told there is no problem with the tube and ovulation happens what are the chances of me getting pregnant normally...or is it only possible to get pregnant through IUI / IVF?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer