Endometriosis, undergoing IVF, have delayed periods, tender breasts, lower back pain. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi, I am 10 days late for my period, tested when I was three days late and it was negative. Trying to wait until two weeks, I have endometriosis , had previous laparoscopy and Laparotomy damaged tube on one side and have just started the process of IVF! I ve just started with tender breasts today, had lower back pain at night for the last few days too. The reason I m askig if it is possible to be pregnant is because I was told with all of the past Problems it wouldn t happen? Thanks Jade.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013