Endometriosis in right and left ovary,hypo-echoic nodules at lower lobe of thyroid on both sides,planning for pregnancy

hi my name is ga. i am having lots of problems.1 year back i was suffering from endometriosis in right ovary . for that i went for surgery and removed that.just after 3 month of my surgery again endometrioma came but in left the size of endometrioma is 1.7 mm and also i month back nodules in my thyroid was diagnosed.i have nodules at the lower lobe of thyroid both side, i.e on right and left side of thyroid. Doctor siad that type of nodule is small well defined hypoechoic nodule. My age is 34 yrs.My problem is i dont have kids.trying to have kids.eagerly waiting to conceive.shall i concieve??what will be the solution for thyroid nodules??
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012