Endometriosis, have intense pain post internal examination, foul smell with dragging feeling with belly ache. History of tumor revival from stomach. Worrisome?

I am currently seeing my gyn for endometriosis , i had a tumor remived from my stomach muscle in 2007, all the symptoms are bk again i am waiting for an mri scan . i saw my gyn on tuesday, and she gave me an internal examination, it hurt ever so much, but now i have a foul smell and a dragging down sensation with a mild belly ache, i am 32 with four children, should i be worried.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012