Endometriosis, had sex during periods due, missed periods, nausea, abdominal pain. When should I take pregnancy test?

Hi, So the last time I had sex I was due for my period on that day. I only had sex once in the last month and I ve had an ultrasound and pregnancy test during the last six weeks. My period was due 15 days ago and I ve had some nausea and some lower back pain as well as some right side abdominal pain . The lower right abdominal pain is not new but the pain has changed. I have had endometriosis since I was 17 and I m now 22. Should I wait longer to take a pregnancy test? I don t want a false negative. I m a little concerned that I might be having an ectopic pregnancy . I m concerned about what to do..
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012