Endometriosis, cyst on right ovary, bilateral pelvic adhesion, frequent UTI's, severe pus cells in urine. On Deviry. Am I prone to fall sick ?

Hi, I am 23 years old and found out I have endometriosis two years bacck. I first got to know about it when I had a PID at the same time and needed to be hospitalized for severe pain. I have a chocolate cyst on my ight ovary and have developed bilateral pelvic adhesions last year, maybe mid year. I have had UTI twice as well and again am having pain and burning while urinating. My doctor advised me to do a urine routine test and the results are Pus cells 25-30/HPF , Red blood cells 1-2/HPF , Epithelial cells 10-14/HPF. Will be able to meet my doc after two days. I am on Modus 10mg for 5 months now and do not have any periods, according to my docs recommendation. Last year i was on Deviry for 6 months and did not have my periods. I am worried about my future and want to know if I will be always prone to falling sick. I feeling a bit down. Whats in store for me? Please help and Thankyou..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013