Endometriosis, blocked fallopian tube, slight spillage in right tube. On zolodex. Laproscopy done. Herbal treatment for infertility?

hi doc..i am 36 years old, married for 2 years. have undergone laproscopy for endometriosis in last august, been on zolodex for 2 months. but endo has come back immediately after 4 months. my left fallopian tube is blocked and right tube got slight spillage. had been trying for IUI from 2 months, my doc suggesting that i dont have any other option than IVF which i cant afford. would like to know your expert opinion on my case, is there any herbal cure for my problem?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012