Endometriosis. Ovary removed. Have cramps, chest pain, swelling seen. Help?

Hi, I have endo so they had to remove my right ovary . Today Monday 28th makes two weeks since surgery. Things were ok for the first two days then bleeding started for 3 days and then stopped for a day and then came back for 1 day than stopped again. Now I feel more pain on the right side the side where the ovary was removed it s almost like the right side isn t healing like the rest is. Now I get chest pain it s dull but sharp and only last for a few seconds. I get cramp bulging feel in my right of ribs and the gas feeling in the stomach stopped for a day and came right back. I m also get this pain shooting up the right side of my back not at spine closer to the right side. I m wondering if anyone has an idea if this is just part of the healing process or if maybe an infection is starting?.. I was swollen pretty bad for about 4 days and it seems to slowly go down, however my stomach is still semi swollen yet... I thank anyone who may have an idea.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013