Endometrial fluid in uterus, ovarian cyst, stomach pain. CT scan done. Treatment?

I had a ct scan performed tonight it came back saying I had endometrial fluid on the uterus and is also present in the lower uterine segment and vaginal vault . It also sayed there are low density structures associated with each ad exam region likely to represent ovarian cyst . I went to the er for stomache pain. I was told since she was not an O.B. she could not diagnose it, is this something I should be worried about? She says follow up with an O.B but I have no insurance and cannot afford it right now.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012