Endometrial cyst in ovary,pain in thigh and abdomen. Will conceiving baby solve this?

Hello Dr. I am arpeeta anand (24 yrs) having problem of endometric cyst in my left ovary of size 75cc for last 1year. I am suffering from severe pain in my left thigh and lower abdoman. And every doctor whom i consulted is telling about getting married and according to them conceiving baby will solve my problem. Kindly assist and help me as i dont want to go for laproscopy as i m unmarried
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Hi Apreeta, the pain your thighs and abdomen is as a result of the ovarian cyst. Getting married and conception is not the answer. On the other hand the cyst may interfere with conception and complicate the pregnancy.At any time it may get infected or though less likely, twist
. Sooner or later only removal of the cyst at an equipped healh centre would be the right choice.