Endometrial ablation done, menstrual cycle stopped for a while, started with abnormal colored flow, yeast infection. Recommendations?

I am a 42 year woman, who has had an endmetrial (sp) ablation over a year ago. My menstral cycle has been normal, up till June of this year, then stopped completly until September. When It started again, it was abnormal in colour, and duration. In October it came again, and was the same as the month before. Within 2 days, I developed my first yeast infection ever. Can this all be connected? Do you recommend anything to prevent future issues?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012