Endometrial ablation, bad pains in ovary area. Done ultrasound found uterus holding on blood. Suggested loewtrin fe for pain. How do i reduce pain without hysteretomy?

I had an endometrial ablation about 3 yrs ago. Now I m having bad pains in ovary area. Had an ultra sound and found my uterus is holding on to the blood like a sponge. Dr recommends lo loewtrin fe to help with pain. I am very hesitant to go on birth control because of the side affects Any advice for pain I don t want to have a hysterectomy right now and the endometrial ablation was to help my cycle so I didn t need the pill. I m 45 and hormone levels are fine right now
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012