End of period, pain in abdomen, lower back while going to bathroom, releasing blood clots. Why?

Today is my 6th day of period, and the usual is the last few brown drops. After experiencing the usual, I started getting abdominal pain and slight lower back pain , however, found nothing in the pad. As I went the bathroom the second time to release stool , pain just like period pain got stronger and a clot of red blood fell in the toilet. Unsure of whether that was part of the stool or something else, I went to the bathroom for the third time to urinate, only this time I felt slightly constipated, thinking it was stool I pushed a little, finding droplets of blood and another clot of blood. What I found weird was that nothing was released in the pad, it only appeared as I went to the bathroom. I am also feeling a bit noxious, and the pain only gets sharper when I go to the bathroom.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013