Encountered DVT while flying, taking Clexane. Undergoing Circumcision. Is it safe to take Clexane?

I am an adult male in very good health however due to a previous DVT encountered while flying, I now take clexane prior to long air travel. I have to undergo a circumcision which is scheduled 6 or 7 hours subsequent to a long air journey. I will time the injection so that there is enough time for it to have cleared my body prior to surgery. I take 80mg. My body weight is 80kg. How far in advance of the procedure is it advisable to take the clexane?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012