Encopresis, low self esteem, premature liver, any treatment available ?

my grandson is eight years old,has encopresis. He has a big heart and puts others ahead of his self. When there is conflict with other childern he often goes and hinds. I can tell that his self esteem is very low and he has several acciedents daily.When born he had a premature liver and went home on a light with a home nurse comming daily for 2months. As I said he is eight do you have any positive suggestions that might help?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012